- 3 nights accommodation in Standard room with Breakfast in Sydney
- 3 nights accommodation in Standard room with Breakfast in Melbourne
- 3 nights accommodation in Standard room with Breakfastin Gold Coast
- Half Day Sydney City Tour with Bondi Beach in Shared Coach
- Sydney Full Day Blue Mountains & Wildlife Tour in Shared Coach
- Half Day Melbourne City Tour on in Shared Coach
- Melbourne Full Day Great Ocean Road Tour in Shared Coach
- Gold Coast - Admission to Movieworld & Seaworld including Return Transfer in Shared Coach
- Return Sydney Airport Transfers in Shared Coach
- Return Melbourne Airport Transfers in Shared Coach
- Return Gold Coast Airport Transfers in Shared Coach
- Any Internal or International Flights
- Meals or sightseeing not mentioned in above itinerary
- Water Bottles
- Any OPTIONAL SERVICES quoted separately
- Pre-registration or Late check out of hotel rooms
- Gratuities, departure or airport taxes or insurances of any kind
- Items of a personal nature such as mini bar, laundry, phone or internet charges
- Public holiday surcharges where applicable
- Hotel porterage
- Tourist Visa
- Anything that is not mentioned in Cost Includes
- Passport should be valid for 06 months from the date of travel
- Almost all Countries need Passports to be valid for minimum 6 months & few of them for minimum 9 Months from the date of entry into there Country. So please check expiry date of your Passports and its highly recomended that you get it renewed around 10 to 12 months before its expiry
- All Countries who Stamp Visa on Passport or give on Arrival Visa need at least 2 Blank Pages on Passport and few countries Back to Back Blank Pages to enable them to Stamp the Visa. Please check your Passports if you have available pages and if not then please get it renewed
- Handwritten and Passports issued for 20 years are no longer valid and such Passports have to be renewed immediately
- Any water spillage or Torn Pages or any Damage to external or internal parts of Passports will result in Passports not being accepted for Visa or during Immigration and hence its recomended that we renew the Passport
Tourist VISA Requirement
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and a notarized copy of full passport (including blank pages).
Attach all your old passports (if any) & if any visa had been issued in old passport, notarized copy of first & last page of old passport along with the visa copy.
Note: Handwritten passports will not be accepted.
- Australia Visa Application Form: Form 1419 to be duly filled and signed by the applicant.
Family Form: Form M-67 to be duly filled and signed by the applicant
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old , scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering Letter : Covering-Letter from applicant on business letterhead mentioning name, designation, passport number,purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Australian High Commission, New Delhi.
Please Note : Covering-Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed .
- Invitation Letter : If visiting relatives or friends, a letter of invitation from the relative or friend in Australia.
a) Proof of legal status of the host in Australia (Passport and Visa Copies).
b) If relative or friend is paying for the visit then their financials need to be attached (Bank Statement for last 3 months)
c) Residence Proof
d) Employment Proof
- Airline Reservation: Ticket Itinerary ,Tour itinerary and tour confirmation.
- Hotel Booking: Hotel Confirmation.
a) Personal ITR for last 3yrs
b) Three months salary slip
c) Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly with seal and sign on every page having minimum balance of Rs 2 Lacks.
d) Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque
If Self Employed
a) Personal & Company ITR for last 3yrs
b) Personal & Company Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly with seal and sign on every page having minimum balance of Rs 2 Lakhs in personal account..
c) Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque
If Self Employed
a) Company Registration Certificate in English/ Certificate of Incorporation in English
b) Brief Company Profile
c) Articles of Memorandum (In Case the applicant is MD/Director)
d) Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case applicant is Proprietor / Partner in a firm)
e) Import / Export License (if applicable)
a) Copy of Academic certificates
b) Copy of Appointment Letter which should contain the date of Joining, Designation and the Salary drawn.
d) Previous working history
- Individuals / Children (Minor) traveling alone
(Note : For children (under 18 years of age) who intend to travel to Australia, and whose stay in Australia will not be in the company of either or both of his or her parents or guardians)
a) Consent/No Objection letter
c) Passport copies of both parents to confirm signatures.
d) Parents proof of financial solvency and proof of occupation with their IT returns in detail.
a) Medical (Travel) insurance of 12 months is required.
b) An ‘Aged Visitor Health Check’ completed by a DIAC appointed panel doctor if above 75 years.
a)If intending more than 3 months stay or visiting a hospital for any reason DIAC will request:- a chest X-ray
b) Applicants are advised to use the New Electronic Medical Service and complete the medical formalities through My Health Declarations prior lodging visa application.
Visa Processing Time 25 to 35 working days.